Pharmacist Ben Fuchs fills in for Dr. Wallach starting the show discussing saturated fats. Outlining the importance of saturated fats for good health. Also stating the importance of cholesterol for good health. Contending cholesterol is used in many functions in the human body.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Ben Fuchs disucss a news article concerning vaccines. Outlining some of the negative side effects of many of the vaccines for diseases such as polio, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, typhus, typhoid, and cholera. Vaccines have been linked to immune system damage, kidney failure seizures and death.
- Keith has questions concerning prostate health.
- Steve is currently undergoing dialysis and questions regarding kidney health.
- Bonnie has a friend who has been told her pregnancy is high risk.
- Sarah's brother-in-law has been diagnosed with a heel spur.
- Kat has been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism.
- Ken has questions about HIV.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.