Pharmacist Ben Fuchs fills in for Dr. Wallach starting the show discussing statin drugs. Citing a recent study that found women who took statin drugs had and increased risk for developing cataracts. Outlining the importance of cholesterol for good health and listing several of the functions of it in the human body.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Ben Fuchs discuss a news article concerning a study from the UK. Researchers found that women in their 60s and 70s who had healthier lifestyles were 17% less likely to get a disabling condition such as heart disease, arthritis and difficulty walking. The study found that women who never excercised were twice as likely to get arthritis and double the risk of developing problems walking. Also more likely to develope heart disease.
- Emma has questions concerning hypertension.
- Rosemary is wanting to control her blood pressure naturally.
- Marina has been diagnosed with angio edema.
- Isador is seeing blood in his urine.
- Jimmy has questions concerning arthritis.
- Christine's employer is trying to force her to get a flu vaccine.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.Go Directly to Youngevity Products