Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing several common health challenges such as cardiomyopathies and aneurysms. Asserting these are all preventable and often reversable through nutritional supplementation. Citing specific nutrients and what diseases that come about due to deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study on cancer. The study found that a compound in sea cucumbers actually kills 95% of cancer cells. As well as 90% of melanoma cells, 95% of liver cancer cells and 88% of lung cancers cells. The compound also stimulates the immune system and impedes the process that also cancer to metastisize.
- Jim has questions regarding mitochondrial disease.
- Tyler's grandfather has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Steve asks Dr. Wallach if pyrethrin can be used to kill carpet beetles.
- Mary is trying to convince her daughter to go on a gluten free diet.
- Dennis has an enlarged prostate and his doctor wants to do a biopsy.
- Joyce has edema in her legs.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.