Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing medical politics. Citing a specific case where medical professionals refuse to release a child's medical records after the child went three months without genetic markers for cystic fibrosis. Because the parents told the professionals they were giving the child nutritional supplements. He then tells his story of being fired for discovering the cause and cure of cystic fibrosis.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story about MS (multiple sclerosis). The article states that now some 2.3 million people have MS. A 10% increase in the past five years and that there are more concentrated in high latitudes. With researchers believing this link may be due to lack of sun exposure. Doc asserts the areas where there are less cases are located in third world countries where people still use wood ash and are getting minerals.
- Robert has been diagnosed with herniated disks in his back and neck as well as diverticulitis.
- Joe has a torn miniscus in his left knee.
- Chris has a dog whose eyes have chronic tearing.
- Douglas asks Dr. Wallach his opinion on vaccines.
- Mary Ann was in a car accident and sustain several broken bones in her legs.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon from 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.