Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. Asserting that small businesses are laying people off and cutting people's hours. Contending that people should consider starting a home-based business through Youngevity to offset lost income.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a report out from the Harvard Medical School. The report contends that since it is difficult to get enough vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acids through diet people should be taking supplements. Because many studies have found that omega 3 fatty acids are good for heart health. Vitamin D is still known to have healthy benefits for the bones.
- Emma has two questions the first concerns a friend with high blood pressure and is obese. Another friend has high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- Mary has friend who believes taking Tums is a good source of calcium.
- Sylvia has friend with a lump in her breast and is a type 2 diabetes.
- Kimberly has two questions the first concerns her own high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Second she has questions regarding her husbands allergies.
- Steve has two questions first he asks Dr. Wallach how to get rid of carpet beetles. Second he asks Docs opinion of radiation levels on the west coast.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.