Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing how technological changes are putting some industries out of business. Contending that insurance companies will triple their rates and people should turn to Youngevity. Asserting that people are getting laid off and having their hours cut and he recommends people start a home based business to offset these losses.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article on secrets that hospitals keep from patients. Listing eight different items that hospitals don't tell patients such as medical record identity theft and staff not washing hands resulting in infections. The article also offers patients ways to protect themselves from these mistakes.
- Dorothy has a friend diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica.
- Tom has questions concerning iodine deficiencies.
- Angie has questions about chronic sinusitis.
- Nelson's grandmother has leg pain severe enough to keep her from working.
- Frank has a cat has problem's urinating.
- Terry asks Dr. Wallach's opinion of giving the standard vaccines to dogs.
- Debbie has chronic kidney stones and has had ten previous surgeries for this same problem.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.