Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the differences between naturopathic doctors and medical doctors. Outlining how naturopaths are trained to treat the whole body rather than treating symptoms like medical doctors. Also discussing Senate resolution 221 that designates October 7th through October 13th as Naturopathic week.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning essential oils. The article outlines some of the health benefits associated with five different oils. Citing the uses of lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree and roman chamomile oils. Doc asserting that Youngevity has some 60 essential oils within the Ancient Legacy division of the company.
- James has several joint and bone problems resulting from a motorcycle accident.
- Stan has been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Paul has a friend with bone on bone arthritis in her knees.
- Teresa has been diagnosed with tachycardia.
- Charlie's doctor wants to put him on immunosuppressing drugs.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.