Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the importance of preparedness. Asserting that one way to stay prepared for the future is to stay in good health by supplementing with the 90 essential nutrients. Stating that Youngevity now has a new division of freeze dried foods with "Go Foods".
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study on ICU care. The study found that one in ten patients treated in ICU are getting "futile care". With "futile care" defined as care that includes care for patients who are permanently unconcious, patients whose death is imminent or treatment that can't achieve the patients goals. In the study of over 1100 patients the average cost is $4000 a day.
- Lisa was recently diagnosed with a growth in hear breast.
- Stan has a friend with chronic recurring urinary tract infections.
- Gottfried has a friend who is a type 2 diabetic having difficulty controlling his blood sugar.
- Mike has friend whose daughter had seizures as a young girl and is now developmenatlly challenged.
- Tom has a dog that he beleives has a copper deficiency.
- Sandra's mother is on dialysis and experiencing unstable moods.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.