Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing Alzheimer's. A news article in the Wallstreet Journal concerning a study that found supplemental vitamin E can improve symptoms. Doc asserts that he has been saying that very same thing since the early 1990s. Outlining that there are actually four diffent types of dementia. All can be prevented by dietary and lifestyle changes.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding an increase in birth defects in three counties in Washington state. The birth defect anencephaly a condition where the brain is severely underdeveloped. Occuring when the neural tube in the fetus does not close properly. Resulting in the forward portion of the brain not developing. It is always fatal most fetuses are still born the few that do survive birth die shortly after. This caused by a deficiency in B-vitamin folic acid.
- Angela has follow-up questions regarding a previous call for a cancer diagnosis.
- Gottfried's daughter has been told she can't have children.
- Ann has a torn miniscus and asks Dr. Wallach if it can be rebuilt using nutrition.
- Chris has a friend whose baby was born with a malformed heart requiring surgery to repair it.
- Lena has a testimonial on how well the Z Radical product from Youngevity worked to meet her health challenges.
- Vic has several health challenges including neuropathis in his legs, rosaecea, type 2 diabetes and obesity.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.