Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the statistics regarding how much U.S. spends on healthcare. Also comparing the costs against the quality of care that the American people are getting. for the money. Outlining all of deaths, permanent injures and infections inflicted upon patents every year. Citing the fraud perpetrateed on Medicare and Medicaid by doctors.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a woman who was treated for stage IV breast cancer for 7 months. Only to find out later that she never had cancer to begin with. Doc and Doug assert this is a prime example as to why people should always get a second opinion when diagnosed with a serious chronic health condition.
- Ella's husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.
- George has a friend with hypertension, iron deficiencies and low vitamin D blood levels.
- Andrea has degenerative disk disease and asks Dr. Wallach what products to take to alleviate hip pain.
- Michael has a torn tendon in his knee.
- Kevin is experiencing angina and hypoglycemia.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.