Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing hypertrophic cardiomyopathy heart disease.. Citing the story of famous country singer Randy Travis who recently had a heart attack. Unfortunately he is opting for surgery and drugs instead of treating it naturally. His doctors getting on TV and saying it is caused by a virus. Doc disagrees asserting it is actually caused by a selenium deficiency.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article about a hospital that was fined for trying to harvest organs from a woman who was not dead. Despite the fact she passed a reflex test, her nostrils flared indicating she was breathing on her own and her lips and tongue were moving. Hospital officials say doctors thought she was brain dead but still gave her an anesthetic.
- Dolly's dog has acute kidney failure from eating tainted treats.
- Greg's has a leaky heart valve resulting in poor circulation to her hands and feet. His second question concerns a friend who has uterine fibroids.
- Dean has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and gall stones.
- Marshall asks Dr. Wallach about the effects of citric acid on intestinal absorbtion.
- Matt has a friend diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.