Char Murphy fills in for Dr. Wallach discussing how she met Dr. Wallach and the importance of supplementing with essential fatty acids. Outlining a story of how she used EFAs to relieve dry skin in her dogs. Also relating the importance of taking enzyme supplements because she believes most Americans don't have strong enough stomach acid.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Char Murphy continue discussing health related topics. Specifically discussing the misuse of prescription pain killers. Char relates a story a friend of hers that got addicted to prescription pain killers and eventually over-dosed.
- Suzanna is having problems with skin rashes.
- Doug has two questions the first concerning a friend recently diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis). Second he has questions regarding a friend with type 1 diabetes.
- Lena has been on proton pump inhibitors for years but wants to get off of them.
- Don has gout and is looking for ways to control the symptoms.
- Richard has been diagnosed with lupus.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.