Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing his latest book "The Death of the Epigenetic Theory". The book outlines how early in man's history people thought disease was caused by evil spirits. Later they thought the Gods were displeased then once bacteria was discovered that was the cause. Once viruses were found all disease was were caused by these. After genetics were discovered that was the cause and Doc's book dispells that theory.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning on common health ailments that might signal bigger problems. Things such as nose bleeds could possilbly mean high blood pressure. Aching joints could signal osteoporosis while unexlplained pimples could be a sign of basal cell carcinoma.
- Sarah has a follow-up call concerning her sister who has been diangosed with fourth stage breast cancer.
- Greg believes he might be ADHD because of his lack of ability to focus and concentrate.
- Mike has suffered couple of concussions and is now experiencing migraines and occassional vision abnormalities.
- Gottfried is a type 2 diabetic taking Youngevity's "Healthy Blood Sugar Pack" for the past three months and isn't seeing the results he was expecting.
- Darren's mother is a type 1 diabetic on dialysis but wants to get off of it.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.