Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing disaster preparedness. Then he moves on to discuss drugs that have killed people or harmed them and all were approved by the FDA. Outlining how some of these drugs were never pulled off the market by the FDA. But were pulled from the market by the manufacturers because of pending lawsuits for damages caused by the drugs.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study on non-steroidal anti-inflammatory durgs or NSAIDs. The study of over 300,000 patients found that people taking high doses for long periods of time were more likely to have a major vascular event. In fact these patients were one third more likley to have a heart attack, stroke or die from cardiovascular disease.
- Rama was recently diagnosed with macular degeneration.
- Doug has a friend who has a cyst on her breast.
- Dorothy has type 2 diabetes and is trying to control her blood sugar naturally.
- Brenda's father is producing a lot of mucus causing him to constantly clear his throat.
- Bruce's mom is in a care facility that won't allow nutritional supplements. He asks Dr. Wallach what he show a judge to convince them to issue an order to allow supplements.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.