Dr. Wallach starts the show outlining his theory of how medical doctors "game the system" and use patients as an ATM. Asserting they often use treatment protocals that keep patients in treatment for years. While there non-drug treatments that can eliminate symptoms available for much less money.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning patient care. The article states that new interists are finding ways to cut "face time" with patients. These new doctors do things like not introducing themsevles to patients, not sitting down, not engaging family members present and not touching the patients. All designed to cut time spent with patients to 8 minutes or less.
- Sara's sister is experiencing chronic pain from previously broken ribs.
- Gottfried has several questions the first concerning his own diabetes. Second questions regarding a friend's childs Downes syndrome. Finally questions for a friend with hayfever.
- Mary's husband has been diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma.
- Dawn is experiencing peripheral neuropathies in her arms and one leg.
- Lucy has a dog that experinced a neck injury causing stiffness.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.