Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing a cover story from News Week magazine. Where the headline that asks what do you say to avoid harm when interacting with the medical system. Once turning to the article it says in huge lettering "NO". Then Doc outlines the statistics concerning medical mistakes.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study the life effects of living with diabetes. A study of over 15,000 young people and teens found those diagnosed with diabetes early in life had a higher risk of dropping out of school. This also translated in to lowered incomes because of lower education levels and more absence from work and school.
- Claudine has blocked arteries in her heart.
- Kim's daughters dog ate a femine hygiene product and has been vomiting for days.
- Clara has been diagnosed with macular degeneration.
- Cecilia has chronic pain due to an automobile accident.
- David has been suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) for over forty years.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.