Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing several health challenges such as high blood pressure, peripheral artery disease, heart disease and stroke. Contending these are caused by nutritional deficiencies and can be prevented and symptoms reversed. Citing the specific nutrients that are deficient and which disease states they are correlated.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study of ADHD. The study found patients given a cocktail of high-dose B vitamin had less grey matter loss than those given a placebo. The study participants were give vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid and followed for two years.
- Dan's mother is experiencing leg and hand cramps.
- Noel has a friend recently diagnosed with osteopenia.
- Bill has dermatitis on his scalp.
- Carmen has a friend who has been diagnosed with a bone spur in her shoulder.
- Paul has high blood pressure and he wants to control it without drugs.
- Amy has been diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.