Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing brain health. Citing a news article that states suicides among U.S. soldiers is at an all time high. Doc asserts this is because the military is giving soldiers distilled water and MRE's that are devoid of nutrition. Contending that if soldiers were taking the 90 essential nutrients they would be much healthier.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a recent government report. For years the government has recommend those at higher risk of heart disease or stroke should limit sodium intake to 1500 milligrams or less. While recommending healthy individuals should limit their salt intake to 2300 milligrams or less. A report from theInstitute of Medicine is recommending that there is evidence the lowered salt intake for those at higher risk could do more harm than good.
- Tom has alopecia and asks Dr. Wallach for a nutritional protocal.
- Todd has MD (muscular dystrophy) and has been on a nutrional protocal for two months. He gives a testimonial on how his strength and mobility has increased by taking nutrients.
- Dennis wants to lose weight and control his hypertension without drugs.
- Rick has prostate cancer and calls to give Doc a report on how his condition is improving after taking Youngevity products.
- Herb asks Dr. Wallach how much selenium he should take daily.
- Raye has a dog with lumps under it's skin.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.