Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the importance of antioxidants in supporting good health. Outlining that by shear luck long lived cultures get antioxidants through the foods they harvest from gardens grown in soils fortified with wood ash (minerals). Contending these cultures live long because they don't have medical systems filling their bodies with toxic drugs.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study from Ohio State University. The study found that participants were able to lower their LDL significantly just by eating an apple each day. The study also found that people who took polyphenol supplements were able to lower theirs as well.
- Dave has two questions the first concerns the sweetness of the Beyond Tangy Tangerine product. Second he asks about a friend who has a torn rotator cuff.
- Steve has questions regarding cardiomyopathy heart attacks.
- Marylin's son has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
- Ruby is an over weight vegatarian who was recently diagnosed with degenerative disk disease.
- Joe has torn ligament in his chest.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.