Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the problem of weight gain and obesity in the U.S. Contending that the government and medical doctors have the whole situation wrong as to what causes this. Asserting that they believe it is a problem of excess and an inability to control urges. While Dr. Wallach believes the problem is caused by mineral deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach continue discussing the problem of weight gain and obesity. Talking about two articles about obesity in children. The first concerns the effects of TV ads for junk food and children getting fat as a result. Second the discuss a growing problem of obesity in infants.
- Gerri has high blood pressure and severe allergies.
- Marilyn has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sandra has a friend who is still experiencing pain from an injury several years ago.
- Dan's mother has several health challenges including seizures, TIA's, hydroencephaly and a non-malignant brain tumor.
- Candy's nephew has abnormal sweating.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.