Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing a statement recently made by a former Noble Peace Prize co-winner. James Watson stated gene sequencing for treating cancer is useless. Contending that most of studies and research currently being performed to treat chronic diseases are also worthless.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a report released by the CDC. Citing that an estimated 79 million Americans that have prediabetes and 90% don't realize they have the disease. The report also found that people taking medications for high blood pressure or high cholesterol were more likely they to know they have prediabetes.
- Kaneez's sister is pregnant and her doctor wants to put her on antibiotics.
- Ed has had dry eye for a number of years.
- Carmen's father has had several mini-strokes and has problems maintaining his balance.
- Roxie's grandsons have both been diagnosed with autism.
- Jerry has had chronic candida for many years and seen nearly 40 doctors that could not cure it.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.