Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the impending epidemic of joint replacements about to occur in the U.S. Citing previous studies from Harvard University that state both knee and lower back surgeries do no good in the long term. Doc asserts that this is because the surgery is only dealing with symptoms and not the root cause of the problem. Contending these and several other common health challenges are simply caused by nutritional deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story about a Phildelphia orthopedic surgeon who has been replacing joints for over 42 years. Performing well over 25,000 of these procedures during his career with his namesake clinic performing over 18,000 procedure annually. With total knee replacements costing around $45,000 and total hip replacements costing $20,000 to $40,000. This even figured conservatively at $20,000 totals 360 billion dollars.
- Maria has questions concerning ulcers on her husbands tongue.
- Patricia is a sickle cell anemia patient recovering from a hip replacement procedure.
- Gwen has a diagnosis of plantar faciitis and is taking medication for hypthyroidism.
- Barb has questions regarding ADHD medications.
- Mike is trying to recover from a hyper-extension injury to his hand and fingers.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.