Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach discusses his book "Immortality" and why some countries have many more centinarians than in the U.S. Outlining how these countries are usually third world countries where there's no medical care. The people are poor so generally don't eat more than 900 calories daily. They also burn wood to heat and cook and then put the wood ash in their gardens thus getting minerals in their food.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning the benefits of eating avocados daily. As part of the "National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey" researchers looked at data from this study of over 17,000 Americanss ages 19 and older. Find those who ate at least half a medium avocado daily had high levels of HDL, lower risk of metabolic syndrome, lower BMI (body mass index) and waist circumference.
- Richard is concerned he may be developing heart disease.
- Alex has several health challenges including dry mouth and skin, periodontal disease and heart palpatations.
- Ralph has friend diagnosed with throat cancer.
- Jennifer's dentist wants to give her a root canal and do a bone graft.
- Renee's husband suffered brain trauma in a crash and now has severe headaches and mood swings.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.