Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing his theory of why mineral supplementation is important for good health. Asserting that when it comes to health Americans are moving in the wrong direction. Citing a study that claims children born in 2001 will not outlive their parents.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a study on chronic illnesses in children. The study was originally designed to assess the overall health of American children by comparing disease rates to access to healthcare, race and ethnicity, state of residence and special needs status. What they found was that 43% of children suffer from at least one of 20 conditions considered in the study which did not include obesity and weight gain. When obesity and weight gain were considered the rate jumped to 54.1%.
- Carl has a friend whose child has been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Doug has a friend whose wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Keith has a friend whose doctor wants to transplant his kidneys.
- Arthur has been diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism and doctor wants to remove his parathyroid.
- Gary's wife has been diagnosed with atrial fibrulation.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.