Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the importance of a proper diet. Using the example of pet foods that are carefully formulated to meet all of the animals nutritional needs. Stating veteranarians tell people not to give their dog table scraps. Because it will upset the balance of nutrients in the dog's diet. Asserting that most people's dogs have better diets than the owners.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study on the traditional southern diet of fried foods and sugar laden foods and drinks. The study found those who regulary ate deep fried foods were 41% more likely to have a stroke. While blacks were 63% more likely to have a stroke if they were eating fried foods.
- Sheryl's husband has reduced kidney function following a bypass surgery.
- Trisha's mother-in-law has IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and macular degeneration.
- Ralph is experincing pain in his legs as well as dermatitis on his scalp.
- Luther has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Sharon has questions regarding amino acids.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.