Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show reading a news release from Clemson University and Youngevity. Stating that the Ultimate Classic and Beyond Tangy Tangerine killed cancer cells when applied. The report also states that new cancer cells were also inhibited from growing. Doc also states that homosexuality is not a lifestyle choice but rather a congenital birth defect.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a report out from the FDA. The FDA is considering changing the format of food labeling. Believe that if the food nutrition facts were more clearly stated people would eat healthy diets. This all aimed at curbing the obesity problem in the U.S.
- Marge has two questions the first concerning a friend who has lymph fluid building up in her arm. Second she asks about a family whose members are getting a lot of polyps in their colons.
- Troy's dad has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis.
- Diane's husband has a urinary tract infection.
- Charles is getting arthritis in his hips.
- Stan's daughter has eczema on her arms.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.