Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing a news article published in the New England Journal of Medicine. The story states every year 1.3 million patients that are misdiagnosed of with breast cancer. Resulting in many patients undergoing unnecessary tests and procedures.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a man who is set to be evicted because he is behind in his rent. The man can't pay his rent because medical bills have used up all his income. He also has missed so much work due to his maladies he no longer has a job. Diagnosed with spinal stenosis, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. An example of what many baby boomers are currently going through and a look at what many more will face in the future.
- Pearl has questions regarding her dog that has been diagnosed with hot spots.
- Shannon's sister has been diagnosed with Grave's disease.
- Sharon's cat has a rotovirus ulcer.
- Dee has several health challenges including high blood pressure, acid reflux and dry skin.
- Whitney's cat has bee diagnosed with uveitis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.