Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing cardiovascular disease. Citing several of the most common procedures that are performed every year. Contendning that most heart problems are due to nutritional deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article about a heart surgeon that infected five patients with staph. The hospital is saying the surgeon had microscopic tears in his gloves and a skin inflammation that was the cause. Hospital officials saying "the infections were caused by an unusual confluence of events:the nature of the surgery, the microscopic rips in the gloves and the surgeons's skin condition. Doug asserts that if the surgeon knew he had a skin condition he should not have been in the operating room.
- Bonny has a friend diagnosed with post herpetic neuralgia.
- Ray has type 2 diabetes and is trying to control his blood sugar with diet, nutritional supplements and excercise.
- Mike recently suffered a heart attack.
- Margaret has a sore on her tongue that won't heal properly.
- Linda has a cat with chronic dermatitis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.