Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing knee replacement surgeries. Citing a study from Harvard Medical School that was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. The study stating that getting knee replacement surgery for knee pain does not work.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study done at Virginia Commonwealth University on knee replacements. Researchers found in study of nearly 1000 patients of those that got knee replacements 30% gained 5% or more of their body weight within 5 years of the surgery. Doc asserts this is becasue the people had mineral deficiencies and that's why their knees wore out. The surgery does nothing to address the root cause of the problem.
- Jim has been experiencing chronic knee pain.
- Jennifer calls in to give an update on her sickle cell anemia.
- Pat's grandson is autistic and is often violent.
- Francis recently got a diagnosis of asbestos in her lungs.
- Mark has been diagnosed with lupus.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.