Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing heart disease. Outlining the various types of heart disease and citing the nutritional deficiencies that cause those disease states. Contending that most heart issues are preventable and reversible.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning an anecdotal study on heart disease. The small study looked at data from the Women's Health Initiative study and found a cursery link between calcium supplements and an increased risk for heart attacks. One of the original study authors however found the link to be weak and possibly just a coincidence.
- Elizabeth asks Dr. Wallach for a supplementation plan for newborns and pregnant women.
- Chuck's doctor has advised him to get on dialysis but he doesn't want to do it.
- Pat's husband has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- Bill is a healthy 62 year old asking Dr. Wallach for a dietary and supplement protocal.
- Jim has questions concerning a friend diagnosed with heel spurs.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.