Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing long lived cultures and the difference between them and us. Outlining how most of these cultures are from third world countries without access to modern medical systems with doctors and drugs. Also asserts that most are still growing their own foods and using the ash from their cooking and heating fires in their gardens. Thus they are unknowingly supplementing their foods with minerals.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding recent studies on the health benefits of eating chocolate. An Italian study found that people getting the most cocoa flavonols during the study improved working and verbal memory skills, task-switching and hand-eye coordination. A study from the UK found people consuming the most cocoa flavonols reduced their risk of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and strokes.
- John asks Dr. Wallach if it's ok to mix up several days worth of the Beyond Tangy Tangerine product in advance.
- Carol has high cholesterol and wants to try and control it without drugs.
- Maryanne has hypothyroidism which has resulted in weight gain.
- Robert's father has been experiencing hearing loss in recent years.
- David has been diagnosed with Grave's disease and hyperthyroidism.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.