Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the latest book from author Dan Buettner. His book is about long lived cultures and his observations as to why these peoples live long. Doc asserts that his observations about which cultures are long live are correct. But disagrees about the reasons why these people live long healthy lives.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning studies on nutritional supplements. The first study followed 15,000 doctors for several years giving one group Centrum Silver multivitamins and another a placebo. The finding by this study funded partially by Pfizer Inc. found that the vitamins did not prevent heart attacks or strokes. Another study found that fish oil didn't work for atrial fibrulation. Both new examples of studies that only look at one or two nutrients instead of the 90 essential that have been identified by Dr. Wallach.
- Willis has been diagnosed with kidney failure but wants to avoid dialysis.
- Mike has suffered with digestive problems for years but is now seeing positive results from a Youngevity dietary supplement program.
- Barbara's husband has had type 2 diabetes for several years and wants to control it naturally.
- Carlos has a friend diagnosed with lupus.
- Cathy has several health challenges including obesity, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, gout and leg ulcers.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.