Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the growing problem of obesity and weight gain in the U.S. In fast Doc asserts that under the MD's watch Americans are now number one in the world in obesity. This because the government and doctors have the cause of the problem wrong. Instead of weight gain being a problem of excess it is a problem of mineral deficiency.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding sugar. The article contends that sugar is the fuel the body desires but does not need the 130 pounds a year that most Americans consume. Doc disagrees asserting that sugar is NOT one of the 90 essential nutrients the human body needs for optimal health and longevity. Explaining the human liver has the ability to produce sugar when given the right raw materials so it does not need to be consumed.
- Michelle's daughter-in-law recently gave birth to a stillborn baby and was told that in future pregnancies she should be on blood thinners.
- Margaret has several health challenges including osteoporosis.
- Virginia's husband has AMD (age related macular degeneration) that has gone from wet to dry using Doc's protocal.
- Emanuel has questions concerning muscular dystrophy.
- Diane has lost some weight but is having difficulty losing her belly fat.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.