Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the business opportunites available through Youngevity and it's family of companies. Outlining how easy it is to build an additional income stream for alternative income. Also citing other advantages of having a business such as tax shelters and the ability to involve family and friends.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a Harvard study on fluoradated water. The study analyzed 27 previous studies finding children who lived in areas where the water is highly fluoridated scored significantly lower on IQ test than children in lower fluoradation areas. Other studies in animals found the intake of fluoride was linked to the formation of beta-amyloid plaques (atypically associated with Alzheimer's disease).
- Carol has kitten that has trouble walking.
- Jim has two questions the first concerns chronic hemorrhoids. Second he asks Doc if there are any health benefits associated with coconut oil.
- Marina has a friend diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Jammy has a dog that has diabetes.
- Roy has questions regarding a prostate cancer diagnosis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.