Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the government mandated school lunch changes. Outlining how the government is wanting schools to add more fruits, veggies and lean meats to school lunches. They also mandating more whole grains and by 2014 they want all bread type foods to be whole grains. Doc asserts that schools that follow this protocal will be setting many children up for Celiac disease by making them eat all these grains.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article where the author is agreeing with the newest movement that all disease is caused by inflammation. The author also contends that inflammation is the body's response to foods that are allergens. As usual the author got some right and most all wrong. Recommending some foods and staying away from foods with flour and sugar.
- Kylie has questions regarding a friend diagnosed with leukemia.
- Ron has two questions the first concerns a friend diagnosed with degenerative disk disease. Second has asks about a dog with a growth on the top of it's nose.
- Michelle has questions regarding uterine fibroids.
- Dennis's friend has been diagnosed with glaucoma.
- RoseMarie asks Dr. Wallach about macular degeneration.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.