Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing cholesterol and it's relationship to health. Outlining studies that are now finding there is no relationship between cholesterol and increased risk of heart disease. Also asserting that the body uses cholesterol to make myelin and the human brain is 80% myelin. That's why Doc believes Alzheimer's is a doctor created disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news story on rheumatoid arthritis. The article states that more than 1.3 million Americans between the ages of 18 to 40 have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The article also contends that this disease is incurable. Doc strongly disagrees contending that arthritis is an infection with a bug called mycoplasma synviae. Asserting the bug can be killed and the joints rebuilt with nutritional supplementation.
- Virginia has hypertension and is recovering from fouth stage colon cancer.
- Kylie has questions regarding glaucoma.
- Sandra has a friend diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis).
- Mike asks Dr. Wallach how to unclog blocked arteries.
- Nadine has been diagnosed with atrial fibrulation.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.