Dr. Wallach starts the show talking about his latest CD and book soon to be released. Titled "Epigenetics:The Death of the Genetic Disease Theory" the book dispells the popular belief that all diseases are caused by genetics. Doc asserts that in early medicine it was that that evil spirits or bad humours caused diseases. Later after Louis Pastuer discovered bacteria the common belief was that this was the cause of all disease. After Pastuer discovered viruses then all believed this was the sole cause of disease. After genetic codes were mapped the belief turned to genetics being the cause of all disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study on children and vitamin and mineral supplementation. In a study of over 7000 children ages two through eight researchers found that about 40% took daily supplements. In ages nine through 13 that percentage drops to 29%. The teenage group that number drops to 26% with whites more likely to supplement that black or hispanic children.
- Gary's wife has been diagnosed with osteoporosis and scoliosis.
- Marina's friend is starting to see spider veins showing in her legs.
- Wendy's son has been diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis.
- Sam has been diagnosed with hyperhidrois (excessive sweating).
- Bill starts with a testimonial regarding his wife's progress using diet and supplementation to deal with the pain associated with fibromyalgia. Second he has questions concerning a friend diagnosed with a regurgitating heart valve.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.