Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the Affordable Care Act that was upheld by the Supreme Court today. Doc asserts that this will eventually triple or quadruple the cost of Americans healthcare costs. Advising that people should get rid of their healthcare and get a catostrophic plan for less money and spend the remaining money on nurtirtional supplements.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a study on psoriasis. Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania found a link between type 2 diabetes and psoriasis. After analyzing data from over half a million Britons they concluded that patients with severe psoriasis were 46% more likely to develope type 2 diabetes. This after weight and other health measures were take into account. The researchers also concluded that since both diseases are associated with inflammation this could explain the link.
- Bellamy asks Dr. Wallach how to get rid of grey hair.
- Michelle's 19 year old son has chronic nose bleeds.
- Tim has twin daughters that have both been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Terese has questions concerning uterine fibroids.
- Suzanne has a gelding horse that doesn't sweat and is concerned because she lives in Texas were it is often above 100 degrees.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-10850 or toll free at 888-379-2552.