Dr. Wallach mentions the fact that many health experts are saying that most Americans will not live as long as their parents or grandparents. These "experts" contend that this is for a variety of reasons, however Doc disagrees. Contending that nearly all of the health challenges that are common today are a direct result of nutritional deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a New York city doctor infected withhepatitis C. The doctor an anesthesiologist is linked to at least three recent cases of disease. New York City Health Department officials are now trying to contact some 4500 additional patients that have come in contact with the doctor in the past 4 plus years.
- Susan has a Yorkie with a damaged eye.
- Judy has two questions the first concerns a friend with declining eyesight. Second she has questions regarding her son who is suffering from chronic fungal infections on his body.
- Verdell is trying to get rid of toenail fungus.
- Mary has had great success using the "Cocogevity" product from Youngevity, but asks Dr. Wallach for product without caffeine.
- Joe has a friend diagnosed with low kidney function and kidney stones.