Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing societies that have more centenarians the U.S. Contending the cultures with the most 100 year olds are usually third world countries without access to western diets, lifestyles and medical systems. These cutlures are often still buring wood fuels for heating and cooking. Then taking the ash and putting it in their gardens giving the mineral supplementation when they eat the foods.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study on autism. The study found a link between folic acid consumption and the development of autism. Mothers in study who got at least 600 micrograms of folic acid daily in the first month of pregnancy were 38% less likely to have a child that developed autism.
- Janet's friend has been diagnosed with Lyme's disease and hyperthyroidism.
- Anita has been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Sue has a friend with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Arthor has kidney disease and is getting edima in his legs.
- Bill's girl friend has several health challenges including Renaud's syndrome, fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, narcolepsy and hypertension.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.