Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
The show starts with Dr. Wallach discussing the fact that pediatricians are now recommending statin drugs for children as young as eight. Claiming this will help to prevent heart disease later in life. Doc points out that the human body uses cholesterol to make hormones contending kids on statins will never go through puberty. Also pointing to the fact that the human brain isn't fully developed until late teens.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a report out from the U.S. Preventative Task Force. Making their final recommendation that healthy men of any age should not get routine prostate screening exams. Stating the prostate exam and additional treatments that follow such as radiation and surgery cause far more harm than benefit.
- Lorena has been diagnosed with "slush" in her gallbladder.
- Mary gives a testimonial on how a nutritional supplement program helped her with a uterine prolapse. Next she asks about a 20 year old friend with several health challenges including Crohn's and septic infection.
- Katrina's brother has a gluten intolerance contributing to asthma and digestive problems.
- Carol has been diagnosed with lymphoma tumors.
- Sharon has high cholesterol and hypertension and wonders how long it will take for a nutrional protocal to start working.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.