Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the predicted epidemics that are facing the baby boomer generation. Doc asserts that most of these if not all can be prevented and reversed. Contend these are due to nutritioal deficiencies and poor lifestyle choices.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a report out from the CDC that predict 42% of the U.S. population will be obese by the year 2030. The lead researcher Eric Finkelstein says this will cost an additional $549.5 billion. Also predicting that by 2030 11% of the population will be severely obese with a body mass index over 40 roughly 100 pounds overweight.
- Ron has a dog that has been diagnosed with diabetes but doesn't like giving the dog shots twice a day.
- Sue has two questions the first concerns her nephew who has macular degeneration. Second she has questions concerning a friend with bladder cancer.
- Rosa asks Dr. Wallach for nutritional methods of dealing with alcoholism.
- Marina has a friend who suffers severe migraines.
- Patty has bone on bone arthritis in her knees.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.