Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing heart disease. Outlining several types of heart disease and citing which nutrient deficiencies that he believes are at the root cause. Asserting that all are preventable with proper diet, lifestyle and supplementation.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a recent report on premature births. Unbelievably the U.S. ranks 134th out of 180 countries on the list. With all the money spent on healthcare once again the U.S. does not rank where it should. Even Iraq and Afghanistan rank higher on the list than the U.S. Researchers attribute this to later in life pregnancies, use of fertility drugs, more C-sections and inductions. Doc disagrees contending it is due to nutritional deficiencies in the mothers both during pregnancy and before.
- Anuar has a follow-up call regarding his son who has a tumor in his lung.
- Tonee's mom has kidneys stones but wants to avoid surgery.
- Tim's mother is taking Youngevity's "Healthy Heart Pack" product and is experiencing loose stewls.
- John has a family member diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Ann's husband has stage four lung cancer.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.