Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing his book "Immortality". Where he spent over 10 years studying the diets and lifestyles of long lived cultures. Determining why these peoples live longer and healthier lives. Discovering these people on average have healthier diets than western cultures both the foods eaten and how they're prepared.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles concerning longevity and dietary lifestyles. The first article concerrns a study found the U.S. county where people lived the longest on average. That county is Marin in California with researchers asserting the longer average lifespans are because of dietary lifestye. The researchers also determined that two counties in Mississippi lived the shortest lifespans by 15 years. They also discuss the death of a woman in New Zealand that was directly related to her lifestye of drinking more than two gallons of Coca-Cola daily.
- Vanessa is pregnant and asks Dr. Wallach if it's ok for her to take Youngevity's "Beyond Tangy Tangerine" prodcuct.
- Robert has a friend diagnosed with malaria.
- Pricilla has a friend who is 8 weeks pregnant and experiencing severe nausea.
- Anrey has been prescribed Prozac for chronic anxiety and panic attacks but wants off the medication.
- Ray has a friend who had a softball size tumor removed from her esophagus and now has difficulty swallowing food.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.