Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Peter Glidden fills in for Dr. Wallach. Stating that he just watched the movie "Outbreak" where a pandemic spread across the U.S. in just days. Dr. Glidden contends this is a Hollywood view that in reality a viral pandemic can only spread if a person comes in close contact with an infected person. Such as the person sneezing on you or getting pricked by an infected instrument. He then goes on to outline that a recent study found that deaths via medical mistakes in the U.S. now top heart disease.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Glidden discuss a news article on vaccines. The article centers around a Dr. Russell Blaylock who is publically challenging all those who push childhood vaccines to put their money where their mouth is and take the vaccines themselves. He specifically challenged Dr. Paul Offit who has for years been very outspoken about the need for these vaccines and contends they are safe. In fact several years ago Dr. Offit publically stated that a health infant could safely get 100,000 vaccines all at once.
- Robert's friend has been diagnosed with type B Kosaki disease.
- Dale was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) two years ago. Seven weeks ago he started a nutritional supplement program and now no longer needs a cane to walk.
- Helen has questions about the possibility of toxicity when taking a mineral supplement.
- Sharon has a freind diagnosed with A.L.S. (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).
- Ivanna has a friend with a diagnosis of a mitral valve prolapse.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.