Dr. Peter Glidden fills in for Dr. Wallach today. Discussing the fact that deaths within the context of the medical system are now the leading cause of death in America. Outlining some of Dr. Wallach's credentials of how he developed a vast knowledge base on bio-chemistry and how the body reacts to nutrients.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Glidden discuss a news article on a study of breast cancer. Researchers from tne Yale Univerity School of Medicine found that 77% of women over the age of 70 were given radiation along with surgery. Unfortunately current guide lines and recent studies indicate that the radiation costing $7000 is unwarranted. Studies also have found that giving the unnecessary radiation does not extend lives and often leads to harmful side effects.
- Barbara has a friend with chronic diarrhea.
- Neal has pain in his joints after taking Youngevity's "Healthy Start Pack".
- Ray has symptoms resembling degenerative disk disease.
- Robert had his prostate removed and wants to know if the selenium product will still be beneficial.
- Jane's sister is a type 1 diabetic with dementia and osteoporosis.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.