Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing weight gain and obesity. Citing statistics of how the U.S. now ranks number one in the world in obesity and overweight people. Contending this is due to people consuming sugar and empty calories. All because they have pica and cribbing due to mineral deficiencies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a study on omega-3 fatty acids. The study followed over 3300 adults over the age of 65 for 14 years. Testing their blood levels of omega-3s at the onset of the study. During the study periond 789 people developed atrial fibrillation. The study concluded that those in the top 25% with the highest levels of omega-3s had a 30% lower risk in developing atrial fibrillation compared to those in the lowest 25%.
- Rick has been diagnosed with cardia PVC (premature ventricular contraction).
- Gregory has two questions and a testimonial of how his wife was able to shrink an ovarian tumor by using a nutritional protocol outlined by Dr. Wallach. The first question concerns an eighteen year old boy with autism. Second he asks Doc if he should be concerned about ridges on his own fingernails.
- Carmel has two questions the first about chronic leg cramps. Next she asks Dr. Wallach how she can lower her blood pressure without medications.
- Jessica's cat has been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.
- Phillip asks Dr. Wallach's opinion of Greek yogurt in protein shakes.
- Randall has several health challenges involving his lungs including COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) sarcoidosis and pulmonary artery hypertension.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.