Dr. Wallach starts the show disucssing the news that the world population has reached the 7 billion mark. Contending that experts are predicting within a few years 60% of the worlds population will be living in cities and urban areas. Meaning there will be fewer and fewer people growing crops and tending livestock.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss two news articles the first is a story that outlines the possible dangers of eating too much black licorice. Apparently licorice contains a compound called glycyrrhizin that causes the body's potassium levels to drop leading to heart arrhythmia, high blood pressure and congestive heart failure. The second article concerns a Swedish study that found doctors who drink more alcohol are less likely to tell their patients to drink less or quit if need be.
- Sherry's 82 year old father has been diagnosed with shingles.
- Dennis has testimonials on the positive results he, his wife and dog are getting from taking Doc's nutritinal advice.
- Nick's wife had a torn patella tendon that required surgery that the surgeom botched leaving her knee locked at 90 degrees.
- Derek is experiencing a lot of gas and indigestion.
- Ed is a type 2 diabetic and wants a nutritional and supplement protocal to manage his blood sugar.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.