Dr. Wallach starts todays show discussing Youngevity's merger with Javalution a publically traded company. Now making it possible for Youngevity associates to become coffee barons and stop supporting these gourmet coffee conglomerates. Outlining several of the gourmet coffee blends available some of which actually have vitamins and minerals added.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article regarding a Norwegian study on folic acid. It's long been known that pregnant mothers who supplement with folic acid cut the risk of neural tube defects in their children. In this latest study researchers tracked about 40,00 children. Finding that those whose mothers supplemented with folic acid at least 4 weeks prior to conception reduced the risk of severe language delay by 50%.
- Ora is experiencing peripheral neuropathies in her legs.
- Dawn has been diagnosed with a vitreousc detachment.
- Alicia has a follow-up call regarding rosacea.
- Gil has a friend diagnosed with chronic ulcerative colitis.
- Paul's cat has hyperthyroidism.
- Frank has questions concerning type 2 diabetes.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.