Dr. Wallach starts the show today discussing famous athletes who die young. Contending that many die from cardiomyopathy heart attacks which he asserts are due to nutritional deficiencies. Outlining his theory that when athletes sweat the are losing more nutrients than just sodium, potassium and magnesium.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach disucss a news article regarding a research study on nutritional supplementation. The article made some false assumptions the first being that people who supplement are also getting more nutrients from their foods. But did not assess whether the two groups were eating the same food or not. They also contend that many are getting too many nutrients far above the government's RDA (recommended daily amout). Most nutritionist believe the government's RDI's are too low on most nutrients.
- Paul is experiencing the symptoms of gastroenteritis.
- Dean has indigestion and acid reflux symptoms.
- Kim has a dog with severe diarrhea.
- Henry wants to get off his asthma inhaler.
- Colleen has what Doc beleives is a baker's cyst on the back of her knee.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.